Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! The faculty and staff of the Global Health Major look forward to celebrating your accomplishments with you and your guests at our annual graduation ceremony and reception. All recent December graduates and upcoming May and August graduates in the Global Health Major are encouraged to attend. Names will be read as students walk across the stage, and wearing your cap and gown is encouraged. Bucky Badger is expected to join us at the reception, where cake, punch, and light hors d’oeuvres will be served. Diploma covers will be given to graduates at the event, so please do not collect your diploma cover when picking up your cap and gown.
May 2023 Global Health Major Graduation Ceremony & Reception
May 12, 2023 in Gordon Commons, Sonata/Concerto Room (map)
3:30-3:45pm Arrival & Check-in
4:00-4:15pm Keynote address from Dr. Patrick Remington
4:15-5:00pm Award Ceremony
- Apply for graduation
- Runs DARS to confirm all requirements are complete
- RSVP for the Global Health Major Graduation Ceremony & Reception
- Rent your cap and gown from the UW Bookstore
- Join the Global Health LinkedIn group to build your network
- Check your email for the Global Health Major Exit Survey
- Attend the Global Health Major Graduation Ceremony & Reception on May 12
- Attend the campus-wide commencement ceremony in Camp Randall on May 13
Commencement Information & Resources
Visit commencement.wisc.edu to review additional information about graduation events and resources.